Attorney Profile – Cheri L. McCracken
Practicing in Arizona since 1984.
AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell since 2002.
Cheri has been representing clients in Arizona since 1984. She is a third generation Arizonan, and earned her law degree at the Arizona State University College of Law. Before beginning her solo practice in Arizona, Cheri worked for several Government agencies, including:
- The U.S. Senate Subcommittee for the Improvements in Judicial Machinery Staff Assistant
- Attorney/Advisor in the area of the Freedom of Information Act for all governmental agencies
- U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Information Law and Policy
- Federal Emergency Management Agency; Attorney/Advisor, dealing with personnel, flood insurance, contracts
Admitted to Practice:
- U.S. District Court of Arizona
- U.S. Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gila River Indian Community Courts
Honors and Recognitions:
- AV Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
Preeminent Lawyer, Martindale-Hubbell
Preeminent Woman Lawyer, Martindale-Hubbell
- Who’s Who
- U.S. Department of Justice – Special Achievement Award
- Office of Senator Dennis DeConcini Law School Internship
- George Washington University Mortar Board
Professional memberships & committees:
- State Bar of Arizona
- Activities: Rules of Professional Conduct Committee 1996 to 2001
- Appointments Committee 2002 to 2008
- Mentor 2008 to 2009
- The National Employment Lawyers Association
- The Arizona Employment Lawyers Association – current member of Board of Directors; Legislative Committee
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association – Maricopa County Chapter, Past President and State, Past President
- NFIB – National Federation of Independent Businesses
- John C. Lincoln Hospital, Gold Ball Special Event Committee (2004)
- SARC – Artist for Autism Event
- Board of Sunnyslope Family and Youth Partnership
- Sunnyslope Juvenile Justice Committee
- Group for Awareness of Public Spending Washington Elementary School District
- Judge – High School Speech Tournaments
- Site Committees Senita & Tumbleweed, Washington Elementary School District
- WESD Task Force on Relocation of the Multi-Age Program (MAP)
Paralegal Profile – Fran Townsend
24 years with Cheri L. McCracken, Esq.
Fran has been with Cheri for over 24 years as a paralegal and office manager. She received her AAS in General Business from Glendale Community College.
Paralegal Profile – Denise Adetokunbo
16 years with Cheri L. McCracken, Esq.
Denise joined with Cheri in 1998 as a paralegal member. She received her Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration at the university of Phoenix.