Professional Legal Representation:
At the law offices of Cheri L. McCracken we understand the unique laws and statutes
here in the Valley of the Sun. An Arizona State Bar member, Cheri L. McCracken has practiced
in the greater Phoenix area for over 35 years. She has gained the reputation of employee advocate
on both the federal and state level. Cheri currently serves on NELA’s Ethics and
Sanctions Committee, State Bar Fee Arbitration Committee and in previous years as president of
the Arizona Women Lawyers Association. She has been awarded numerous honors and has been named
"Preeminent" by Martindale Hubble since 2002.
Learn more about Cheri and her team >>
Conveniently Located in Downtown Phoenix, AZ:
If you seek legal advice, call us to schedule an in-person consultation:
☎ (602) 231-0595
We are open
Monday through Thursday
from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Find us on the northwest corner of
Harvard and 24th Street
in central Phoenix, Arizona.
Legal Problem? How We Can Help:
Our firm is dedicated to helping you find the legal solutions to the problems you’re facing. It’s important to know and protect your rights during this difficult time. We believe our legal team can make a difference and we want to hear your case. At the Cheri L. McCracken Law Firm, we represent people in all types of legal matters including:
- Personal Injury — Auto accidents, slip and falls, wrongful death claims and other injuries. If you have suffered personal injuries, we will work to hold the negligent party and insurance companies accountable. We will work hard to get you the total compensation you need for medical expenses, lost income and future care. We provide a free initial consultation*; please call for details and scheduling options.
- Employment / Labor Law — Both experienced in federal and state court employment cases, we represent wrongful termination, wage and hour disputes, EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) matters and mediations, retaliation, sexual harassment, race, gender, and age discrimination, disability (ADA or Americans with Disabilities Act), FMLA (Family Medical Leave), benefits and pensions, federal government employees, FLSA investigations, personnel investigations, breach of contract, employment manuals and advice to small employers.
- Real Estate Law — Commercial transactions, litigation, and other real estate advice.
- Family Law — Adoptions and guardianships, grandparent custody, DES / agency adoptions and special needs / school consultations.
- Student Needs — We am familiar with the Arizona school system, and can help you create a plan that allows your special child to succeed in school. Disabilities and accommodations. We have dealt with multiple schools of all ranges, public, private, or charter; pre-K all the way up to University level.
- Other — If you are experiencing legal problems and do not see them described here, or are unsure exactly what category they fall into, please don't hesitate to call us and discuss them.
Remembering the “counseling” in the phrase “counselor-at-law”, Cheri not only advocates for you, but she strives to present you with realistic options and information to best suit your individual legal needs. Legal problems are best viewed early and realistically. This is why at our offices both Cheri and her professional legal staff make themselves available to discuss your concerns and stay informed throughout your case. We work with you to determine the best approach to your situation.
While we vigorously negotiate out-of-court solutions to your legal problems, whenever possible, Cheri personally takes cases to trial if necessary. Your legal needs are paramount and we’re here to help.
Simple Consultation Fees:
We provide a free initial consultation for personal injury and undertake them on a contingency fee. Consultations for all other case types are billed at the regular hourly rate. Please call for details.
Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are accepted for services rendered.
What our clients say about us:
"I asked several Lawyers whom they would recommend for assistance with Federal Employment Law, & they referred me to Ms. McCracken. Cheri & her support staff were delightful to work with, and above all helped me to achieve a favorable resolution of an extremely uncomfortable case of harassment & retaliation where the responsible Federal Agency disregarded my Employment and Constitutional rights & stonewalled my valid complaints. I recommend Ms. McCracken highly & without reservation."
"Ms. McCracken has been a wonderful advocate for my family. Not only did she believe in our case from day one, but she advocated our position as if we were her family. In addition, I have worked with her staff on different levels. The staff is respectful, responsive, competent, friendly and some of the best I have seen. Ms. McCracken has done a wonderful job for us and I would recommend her to anyone!! You cant go wrong with this lawyer. What an asset to the legal community!!!"
"Cheri and her staff (Fran & Denise) helped me after my car accident, dealing with the insurance companies, doctors and physical therapy. I couldn't have done it on my own. They kept me well informed throughout the process and I am extremely satisfied with the settlement they got for me. I highly recommend!"
Even her peers give Cheri McCracken ESQ. outstanding reviews. She has a Preeminent AV rating at Martindale-Hubble for highest level of professional excellence, ethical standing and a five star rating.
Don't hesitate to get the representation you need:
Call us to schedule a consultation,
Or, message us through our convenient online form by clicking here.